• Posted by : Unknown Kamis, 19 November 2015



    Hello guisy ... !!! :-D

    Lets me introdouce my self ,,, !!!!! Name is Aina Maszidah ,you can call me Ai ,, J I was born in Jombang , 10 Desember 1996 . I’m from Jombang  village , i life in Rusunawa 2 UMM . i have one sister ,her name is Nur Afifah Sari , and I study in Animal husbandy Departement Muhammadiyah Malang University . 

    This histori  education of me MI Nidhomiyah –Tanjungwadung  during 6th , and the next SMP N 2 Jombang during 3th although in SMK N Jombang , and When a graduated i want to continuing study in University.  Never think for study in UMM because i is victim in SBMPTN ,,Heheheh ,, !! but I feel be happy in UMM and acepptin in Animal Husbandy Departement.

    By personality I am quite disciplined , humorous , really appreciate others especially for older people . I also always be suave and smiling . In his spare time in college, I also like to play games , and hanging out with friends .

    0 komentar

  • Copyright © - Nisekoi - All Right Reserved

    aiaina Powered by Blogger - Designed by Johanes Djogan